June 11, 2012

Dear Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying lovely June
weather!
Not so much at my house....
************

This month our lovely KATIE 
is picking the Challenges and she has chosen
the wonderful colours of
PINK, ORANGE, WHITE, and GREEN

Here is her picture for inspiration


Aren't the flowers gorgeous?
************

Before we go ahead we must chose our
winner from last time.

Gosh, we had our second largest
amount of entries this time - 99!!!
YAY

Thank you all for playing with us!
It is so exciting to see all your marvellous work.

Random. Org. picked our winner as usual.

The number is: 31


RINA FASHIONISTA

CONGRATULATIONS!

RINA - would you please contact Diana
her email address is:
ladydian@shaw.ca
she will be happy to help you with your
$25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE :o)
************

Now your design team:













ANGELA








I just love this colour combination and think
the DT cards are excellent!
I hope that you do too and will join us again :o)
************

Diana gives away a


for EACH Challenge winner!!!
I am sure we ALL would love that :o)
So make up your card in the CHALLENGE COLOURS
and send it in.
We would love to see it.
Maybe you will be the next winner!
************



Remember that DIANA'S STORE
has the largest selection of MAGNOLIA STAMPS
in North America.
She also sells lots more lovely things - 
you must take a look.
You will collect points for discount
and free shipping in US and CANADA
 with a $75.00 order.

Have a great fortnight ~

Love, 

CANDY









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. WOW! Thank you to random.org and Magnolialicious!!! I have been experiencing some serious email issues, but did send you and email. In case you did not get it, please contact me at apawspa@aol.com with just a text email and I should get it. I am sorry for the trouble, but trust me, its been a pain now for 2 weeks!!!

    Thank you,
    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another fabulous inspiration challenge and Gorgeous DT creations as always!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a great challenge, I worked out of my comfort zone with this colour combo and I love what I came up with. Awesome DT creations, thanks ladies!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration. Judy x

    ReplyDelete